Ways to Vote
Before You Vote – Prepare Yourself
- Ensure that you are registered in the county where you plan to vote
- View a sample ballot – look up the website for your county clerk’s office
- Check out nonpartisan websites and apps
Three Options for Voting in Missouri:
In-Person Voting on Election Day
If you are registered here in Greene County, you can choose to vote at either any of the four Central Polling Locations in Springfield, such as the MSU Welcome Center OR at the polling location noted on your Voter ID card.
Find your Missouri voting location
Polls are open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Bring a Missouri state-issued ID (Diver’s or Non-Driver’s license) or federal ID (passport or military ID). Note: if you cannot provide identification when you vote, you can still cast your ballot as a “provisional ballot,” and provide ID later.
Springfield/Greene County Central Polling Locations
- Missouri State University, MSU Welcome Center
- City Utilities Transfer Center, 211 N. Main
- Cox South, 3801 S. National
- Mercy Hospital, 1235 E. Cherokee
If you cannot vote in-person on Election Day in the county in which you are registered , you can vote absentee.
Email PawsToThePolls@MissouriState.edu or visti us in Strong Hall room 472 or Office of Public Affairs Support in the Meyer Library room 202-J.