Voting Resources and Information
Below is some information that may help you as you navigate the process of voting in the upcoming election.
1. If you are a registered voter in Greene County, *JQH Arena is a designated Central Polling location. Free parking will be available. Watch for signs directing you to parking and access to the arena.
*In the past, it has been the Davis-Harrington Welcome Center, but due to the issues surrounding social distancing for COVID-19 and the anticipate larger than normal voter turnout for this election, the location has been temporarily moved to JQH Arena. Free parking will be available. Watch for signs directing you to parking and access to the arena.
2. To find your voting location for Greene County, click here (https://greenecountymo.gov/county_clerk/election/precinct_information.php)
3. For those in Green County, if you will be under quarantine on election day and had planned to vote in person, there is an option for you. Contact the Greene County Clerk’s Office (417-868-4055) and let them know. They will coordinate with you to send voting officials to your home to allow you to vote without leaving quarantine. Please make these arrangements as soon as you know you will not be able to vote in person.
4. Individuals who are registered in Greene County and would like to vote early, even if they have NOT requested an absentee ballot, can go to one of two locations for in-person absentee voting. One needs only to state a reason for not wanting to vote in person on November 3, and they will be given a ballot to vote early. A valid ID is required. On November 2nd, all in-person absentee voting hours will end at 5pm.
- First floor rotunda of the Historic Courthouse at 940 N. Boonville (corner of Boonville and Central): Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Election Center at 1126 N. Boonville: Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., or Saturday, October 31, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
5. If you are registered elsewhere in Missouri (or even possibly in other states), and can get home before the election, you should be able to go to the Election Authority to vote early (in-person Absentee voting), even if you have not requested an Absentee ballot. The Election Authority for each county may be found at https://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/goVoteMissouri/localelectionauthority.
Student's have the choice to register and vote from their permanent home address, whether it be in Missouri or out of state. If casting a Missouri ballot outside of Greene County, MO an absentee ballot must be requested from the proper county's election authority. It is against the law to vote in more than one location.
Look-up your Missouri local election authority.
To request an absentee ballot outside of Missouri, contact that election authority directly or an easy resource to utilize is U.S. Vote Foundation.
Voter engagement resources
Access Missouri information here on how to vote, accessible voting and absentee voting procedures.
Digital resources for bi-partisan information on ballot issues and candidates as well as easy tools to keep civically engaged throughout the year.