Most students move in on Friday, August 14. However, if you are in the Honors College or are in a living-learning community, you can begin moving in on August 13.
Stop, drop and roll
- Print off your unloading pass before arriving on campus
- Look over the move-in map to plan how you will access your residence hall
- Stop your car at the designated location for each residence hall
- Drop your items at the curb with the person designated to stay with your items
- Pick up your room keys by checking in at the lobby of your building and on your floor with your BearPass Card
- Roll your car to your parking lot
During designated times, members of Bear Crew will be stationed outside of each residence hall to assist you in moving your items into your room.
A wheeled cart or dolly may be a good investment if you have larger items. Carts will be available for check out from each residence hall, but there is a limited quantity and a 30 minute time limit on use.
After unloading, you may park in any of the residence hall lots or in Bear Park North. During designated times, golf carts will be available to transport people from Bear Park and more remote lots to the residence halls.
Grabbing a bite to eat
Moving works up an appetite! Parents eat free in the dining centers starting Friday, August 14, when accompanied by their student.
Meal plans begin with breakfast at Blair-Shannon Dining Center at 8 a.m. Garst Dining Center, located between Hammons and Hutchens, will open for breakfast at 7:30 a.m.