Embed audio on your Web Press page
- Copy the URL of the audio file you wish to embed
- Find your video in the list of files on this page. Right-click on the 'enclosure.mp4' hyperlink and copy that link location
- Open the Foundation Page of the website that you want to edit in Web Press
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Edit List of Content Pages. The Edit Link Element page opens
- On the Edit Link Element page, click Create and Connect Page. The Content Class Groups page opens
- In the top portion of the screen, click the General Pages group
- In the bottom portion of the screen, click Audio Player - MP3
- Give the MP3 Audio Player a headline; note this headline will appear as scrolling text within the audio player; the headline should not include quotation (") marks
- Select Edit Flash Settings Via Form and you will be given the option to change the alignment, headline, and width of your MP3 Player
- Paste the URL of the audio file in the box labeled URL of Audio File
- Press OK
Embed an audio file using a Media Player page
There is a simple Media Player web page that has been created by the Office of Web and New Media that will automatically embed both audio and video files on a blank page using the University template. All you need to do is simply copy and paste a URL and then append the URL of the video file onto the end of the original URL.
- Copy and paste the following URL into a text editor: http://www.missouristate.edu/multimedia/player.aspx?media=
- Copy the URL of your audio file
- Now that you have the URL of the audio file, append that audio file URL onto the end of the Missouri State media player URL above.
An example of the two URLs combined is http://www.missouristate.edu/multimedia/player.aspx?media=FeedEnclosure/missouristate.edu.