The Missouri State company page on Linked is a centralized location for the University and others affiliated with it to interact. A company page is a great opportunity for a University unit to tell their story, highlight news and career success stories, and engage with their followers.
Details of company pages
The Overview Tab provides a friendly introduction to your University unit. It’s a great place to start spreading your message and opening up the conversation. LinkedIn members see:
- A high-level overview of the University unit.
- Posts on topics ranging from announcements to success stories to news.
- Friends & colleagues who are connected to the University unit.
LinkedIn company pages also give you an opportunity to interact with job seekers on LinkedIn through the Careers tab (for paid subscribers only):
- Post any job on LinkedIn and it will automatically appear in this section.
- Tell your story, describe your area's culture, outline career paths, showcase awards and philanthropy.
- A silver or gold careers page allows you to feature additional content about your employment brand, showcase your best employees, and tailor your messaging and job postings to target audiences.
The employee information tab lets you aggregate information about your employees, including job functions, educational background, and experience. The analytics tab is only visible to administrators of your company page. Analytics help you understand who your followers are, who is viewing your page, and what content appeals to them.