After your blog is set up, you can add or delete users who are able to post to the blog. This is an administrative task and cannot be done through the blog Dashboard.
If you would like to add or delete users from your blog, please fill out the form below. If you are adding users, please also list what kind of role they should have (administrator, editor, author or contributor).
Editing user roles
Blog administrators do have access to change the roles of the current users of their blog. For instance, if you have a user who only has author access, but you would like to upgrade them to an editor, this can be accomplished.
To change a user's role:
- Ensure you are logged in as the blog administrator.
- On the left menu options, click on the User link.
- Find the user you would like to update, and hover your mouse over their name. A link will appear labeled as Edit. Click this link.
- This will open a new page called Edit User. Under Role, click on the drop-down menu and select the new role you'd like to attribute to them.
- When finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Update User button. Your changes have now been saved.