A collection of Timeline cover photos has been added to the Missouri State University Facebook page. These photos are cropped to the correct cover photo dimensions, and are free for anyone to use on their page.
Adding a Missouri State cover photo to your page
To use one of the provided cover photos on your Facebook page, you first need to download the image locally to your computer. Once the cover photo has been downloaded, you will then re-upload the photo to your Facebook page and set it as the new cover photo.
- Navigate to the Timeline Cover Photos album on Facebook.
- Click on the photo you would like to use on your page.
- Either drag the photo to your desktop to save it, or hover over the image and click on Options. You will then click on the Download link to download it to your computer.
- Navigate to your Facebook page.
- Hover over the current cover photo (or the space where it will go if one is currently not present) and click on the Change Cover button.
- Select Upload Photo, and then find the image on your computer. Select the image to upload it to Facebook.