The Public Relations Advisory Team (PRAT) is made up of representatives from the offices of university communications, publications, web and new media and photo services. The team brings together the expertise of several university offices and departments involved in shaping how the university is viewed.
University units may request a free consultation with the team. The team will review the public relations goals of the unit and make recommendations about how to meet those goals.
The university unit should first submit a Public Relations Survey. PRAT representatives will then meet with representatives from the university unit to gain a fuller understanding of the goals of the unit. The entire team will meet and make recommendations for how the unit may meet its goals.
PRAT clients have included:
- Bear Line -- Shuttle System
- Center City Counseling Clinic
- Citizenship and Service Learning Office
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Community and Social Issues Institute
- Disability Services
- Honors College
- Ozarks Environmental and Water Resources Institute
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Masters of Criminology
- Masters of Health Administration
- Physical Therapy Clinic
- Physician Assisted Studies Program
Read what others have said about the Public Relations Advisory Team.
For more information, please call the office of university communications at 836-6397.
Public Relations Survey Form (online)
Public Relations Survey form (Microsoft Word format)
You need Microsoft Word or Word Viewer to view and print this document.