The online Media Training seminar is an informal presentation to help prepare faculty and staff to develop some of the skills needed to work with the media and to serve as the university contact for interviews. It is available in Producer 2003 presentation (Powerpoint with audio) and Text formats.
For more information, please call the office of university communications at 66397 or email email@example.com.
To view Producer 2003 presentations on a computer running the Windows operating system, you need:
• Windows NT® 4.0 or later, or Windows 98 or later.
• Microsoft Windows Media Player® 6.4 or later.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later, or Netscape Navigator 7.0 or later.
To view Producer 2003 presentations on a computer running the Macintosh operating system (OS), you need:
• Apple Mac OS X v 10.2 or later.
• Windows Media Player for Mac OS X.
• Internet Explorer 5.2.2 (or later) for Mac.