Missouri State University welcomes transfer students from other four-year colleges and universities. Serving transfer students is a priority for us, and we lead Missouri’s public colleges and universities in the enrollment of transfer students.
Here are some important things for you to know.
- If you are transferring from a Missouri college or university and have completed the Missouri 42 hour block, you will have met our general education requirements.
- We have developed transfer equivalencies for many transferable courses from several colleges and universities.
- When you are admitted, we will provide you with a course-by-course evaluation showing how your previous courses apply toward MSU degree requirements.
- As an incoming transfer student, you will be eligible to register for your first semester at the same time our current students register.
- You are welcome to visit our campus, take a tour, and meet with a faculty member or advisor in your intended major.
We look forward to assisting you as you prepare to transfer to Missouri State!