Why earn your Bachelor of Social Work at Missouri State?
- Our professional program prepares you to work in the in-demand field of social work.
- With a Bachelor of Social Work degree, you can earn your master’s degree in one additional year through our advanced standing degree option.
- You gain hands-on experience through field experiences, which can take you around the world and help you understand what area of social work you are passionate about.
- The Springfield community supports a variety of social service agencies — from clinical to faith-based to rural — providing you with opportunities to explore the profession before graduating.
- Our undergraduate program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, which increases your eligibility for advanced placement in graduate programs and licensure.