|Scholarship:||Fall 2008 GPA||Spring 2009 GPA|
|All Male (Campus)||2.73|
|All Female (Campus)||3.07|
Spring 2009 Grade Report
- Full time undergraduate students: 12,740
- Total Greek membership: 1,501
- 12% of the full time undergraduate population are members of the Greek Community.
Community Service and Philanthropy Work
- The Greek Community completed 7,268 hours of community service in the Fall 2008 semester.
- The Greek Community completed 6,377 philanthropy hours and donated $14,495.70 to various philanthropies.
- The Greek community started their own campus-wide philanthropy in the Fall of 2006 semester. Up 'Til Dawn will support St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital and placed third in the nation and in three years have raised over $225,000 collectively.
- Panhellenic Association won the Gamma Phi Beta Award for their work in promoting the Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build that all Greek members participated in during Greek RESPECT Week in Fall 2008.
- Gamma Phi Beta, Phi Gamma Delta, and Tau Kappa Epsilon all received charters in the Spring 2009 semester.
The following programs were provided by the Greek community:
- Health Eating Workshop
- Women's Self Defense Speaker
- Anti-Hazing Week (which included a panel of professionals to discuss hazing)
- Greek RESPECT Week
- Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build
- David Stollman's "Buy In or Get Out" program
- Alcohol awareness speakers, presentations, and workshops
- Ladder of Risk (national risk management program)
- Resume and Interview workshops