Off Campus Employer Instructions for the New System
- Navigate to the student employment website.
- Click on “Off Campus NON-University Employers” link. It is the third one in the middle of the page.
- Click on “Request an off campus job listing”.
- From this page, you can either fill out the electronic form and it will be emailed to us or you can print the form off, fill it out, and fax it to us at your convenience at 417-836-7608.
- Once the form has been submitted to us either electronically or faxed, we will take the information and load it into our new system.
Tips For Using our New System
- Anytime you need to make changes to the job listing, contact our office at 417-836-5627 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Make sure and choose a close date for the job (the job will automatically come off the site at that time). If you do not choose one, we will select a close date of two weeks from the submission date.
- If you hire someone for the position before the job is set to automatically close, contact us by phone or email to take the job down early.
- We have to keep records of any students our off campus employers hire so when you hire a student, please call or email us with the following information: Name of student, pay rate, and how many average hours the student will work. Please help us with our records by keeping up with this information.
- You can also print the instructions in PDF format.