Thank you to all MSU Student Employees for everything that you do!
National Student Employment Week - April 13-17, 2015
The Student Employment Office is hosting a variety of events in recognition of National Student Employment Week, including the Student Employee of the Year Award, Office Decorating Contest, Thank You Post Cards, and Coupons for Students.
2015 Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form (Graduate Assistants are not eligible)Applications can be submitted online, emailed to Student Employment at StudentEmployment@MissouriState.edu,or delivered to the Student Employment Office located at Shannon 113
Student Employee of the Year Award
The Student Employee of the Year Award is given to one exceptional undergraduate student worker to congratulate them and thank them for their hard work and dedication. Nominees and nominators will be invited to our Student Employee of the Year event that will be separate from the STAR Awards.
2014 MSU Student Employee of the Year
The student winning this award will not only receive special recognition at the Missouri State University Student Employee of the Year Reception and STAR Award Ceremony, but will also have the chance to be recognized at the state, regional, and national level.
- Missouri State University Student Employee of the Year Winner will receive a $25.00 gift card, certificate and congratulatory letter from MASEA and STAR Award
- State winners will receive a certificate and check for $75.00
- The MASEA regional winner will receive a plaque and a check for $150.00
- The MASEA winner will be submitted for the NSEA Student Employee of the Year Program
- The National winner will receive a cash award of $1,000