1. Call to Order - A regular meeting of the Staff Senate of Missouri State University was called to order at Plaster Student Union, PSU 313 at 1:30 p.m. by Ben Boslaugh.
2. Roll Call
Present: Ben Boslaugh, Marline Faherty, LaDonna Hansen, Steve Mills, Kelly Barnts, Patrick Byers, Casey Comoroski, Patrick Day, Norm Griffith, Guy DeVault, Roger Duclos, Steven Lowery, Nancy Harris, Terrill Harvey, Jason Rhea, Sheila Morris, Dennis Perry, Edward, DeLong
Absent: Cyndi Barnett, Glen Fletcher, Dale Moore, Sue Alvers, SuzAnn Ferguson, Barb Jones, Thomas Norrell, Virginia Andrews, Wendy Ferguson, Lenord McGownd, Carter Allen
Guests: Jeff Henry
3. Approval of Minutes
- Approval of minutes the Minutes of the Open, Regular Meeting of November 2, 2005. Passed
- Howard Berriman asked for volunteer from Staff Senate to serve on committee.
5. Guest Speaker
- Guest Speaker Elizabeth Burton talked about CASL and what their purpose is as a role to the university and to the community.
6. New Business
- Budget and Priorities presented resolution in support of the findings recommendation on university committees – Passed
- JQH Arena on track with budget.
- Sheila Morris will help with membership
7. Committee Report
- Work/Life – LaDonna Hansen - Working on questionnaire
8. Meeting was adjourned at 2:10 p.m.
The next regular meeting will begin at 1:30 pm on January 4, 2007, in Plaster Student Union, Room 313.