The old adage “silence is golden” is never more true than during the Silent Auction. Only in this area can you quietly walk away with the bargain of the evening.
- Each item on display in the Silent Bid area has its own bid sheet.
- To record your bid, list:
- Your bidder number
- Your bid -- which must top the previous bid. Bids this year have been pre-determined. Only place your bidder number beside the next highest value. However, you may jump more than one value if you so wish.
Be sure to observe the minimum bids.
- Check on your bid frequently. It may be topped at any time, and you don’t want to lose your item.
- Please Note: Volunteers working the Silent Bid area may not place bids for you.
- Bid on any item as many times as you wish.
- Bid on as many items as you wish.
- You may bid until last call for each Silent Bid area, this year we will stagger the closings of the Silent Auction areas accordingly:
--6:40 p.m. 1st Silent Auction Tables Close (100s, 200s, 300s, and 400s)
--6:50 p.m. 2nd Silent Auction Tables Close (500s, 600s, and 700s)
--7:00 p.m. 3rd Silent Auction Tables Close (800s and 900s)
--7:10 p.m. 4th Silent Auction Tables Close (1000s and 1100s)
--7:20 p.m. 5th Silent Auction Tables Close (1200s and 1400s)
--7:30 p.m. 6th Silent Auction Tables Close (1500s)
- Silent Auction Winners will be posted during the Live Auction.
- Please pay for your Silent Bid winnings at the cashier booths. Enter through the west doors off the main lobby. Checkout windows should be ready at approximately 8:00 to begin checkout.
- Silent Bid purchases will only be claimed by showing a paid receipt.