2014-2015 Boomer's Crew Auditions
Boomer'sCrew Audition Interviews will be held by appointment only on May 7-9, 2014. Please mail the followiing items to be received by Wednesday, April 30, 2014 to schedule your tryout/interview.
The following items must be received by Wednesday, April 30 in order to schedule your tryout/interview between May 7-9, 2014:
- Tryout Application (fill out all information)
- Signed MSU Mascots 2014-15 Medical and Liability Release
- Photocopy of your health insurance card (front & back)
- Current Physical from within the past six month clearing you for strenuous activity
- $20 tryout processing fee
- Incoming freshmen & transfer students: Proof of Acceptance to Missouri State University
Current MSU Students: printout of Fall 2014 schedule & printout of transcript (unofficial) with current and cumulative grades*
7. A 60-90 second highlight video of your best mascot work (if you are a current mascot). If you have never been a mascot, we will discuss other options during your meeting/interview. The video should be sent on a DVD, suitable to play in a dvd player.
*A GPA of 2.0 cumulative and semester is required for participation in the Spirit Squads
Once your application packet is received, you will be contacted to schedule a tryout meeting or interview.
Please contact Susan Brown, Spirit Squads Coordinator, at SusanBrown@missouristate.edu with any questions about Boomer's Crew.