2013-2014 Boomer's Crew Auditions
Boomer'sCrew Auditions will be held by appointment only on May 8-10, 2013. Please contact email@example.com by Monday, May 6, 2013 to schedule your tryout/interview.
The following items must be received at your scheduled tryout/interview on May 8-10, 2013:
- Tryout Application (fill out all information)
- Signed MSU Mascots 2013-14 Medical and Liability Release
- Photocopy of your health insurance card (front & back)
- Current Physical from within the past six month clearing you for strenuous activity
- $20 tryout processing fee
- Incoming freshmen & transfer students: Proof of Acceptance to Missouri State University
Current MSU Students: printout of Fall 2013 schedule & printout of transcript (unofficial) with current and cumulative grades*
*A GPA of 2.0 cumulative and semester is required for participation in the Spirit Squads
Please contact Susan Brown, Spirit Squads Coordinator, at SusanBrown@missouristate.edu with any questions about Boomer's Crew.