Using our online system
The online SOAR reservation system displays session dates which are both currently open and available to you. The session date you choose to register for will be confirmed in a separate email.
When you register for your session, you can also reserve overnight accommodations, if they are available for your session.
Before you register
- Do not make any time-dependent arrangements until you have received confirmation of your SOAR session via email. You will not be allowed to attend closed sessions due to arrangements made prior to receiving confirmation.
- Sessions reopen online automatically if space becomes available in a previously-closed session. There are no wait lists for closed sessions.
- You are required to attend the entire SOAR session. If you miss any portion of the program, you will not be allowed to register for classes and must attend another session.
- You are not allowed to participate in any session for which you are not confirmed to attend.
How to register
Complete the following steps to register:
- Log in to My Missouri State using your BearPass Login and password
- Select the Academics tab
- Select the Register for a SOAR Session link in the New Student channel to access the SOAR reservation system
- Follow the on-screen directions to reserve your SOAR session date
View the video below for complete registration instructions or download our registration instructions.