SOAR session registration for students admitted for summer/fall 2015 will begin in early April.
Using our online system
The online SOAR reservation system displays session dates which are both currently open and available to you. The session date you choose to register for will be confirmed in a separate email.
Before you register
- Do not make any time-dependent arrangements until you have received confirmation of your SOAR session via email. You will not be allowed to attend closed sessions due to arrangements made prior to receiving confirmation.
- Sessions reopen online automatically if space becomes available in a previously-closed session. There are no wait lists for closed sessions.
- You are required to attend the entire SOAR session. If you miss any portion of the program, you will not be allowed to register for classes and must attend another session.
- You are not allowed to participate in any session for which you are not confirmed to attend.
How to register
Complete the following steps to register:
- Log in to My Missouri State using your BearPass Login and password
- Select the Academics tab, then select the View the SOAR Checklist and Register for a SOAR Session link in the New Student channel to access the SOAR reservation system
- Follow the on-screen directions near the top of each screen
- Complete SOAR Springboard, our online pre-orientation program. SOAR Springboard consists of several modules that help prepare you for your SOAR experience. Most students should complete this program within 30 to 45 minutes.
- Enter your payment information to complete and confirm your SOAR reservation.
- Check your Missouri State email account for your SOAR session confirmation and further instructions.
Download our registration instructions for detailed instructions for registering for a SOAR session.
NOTE: SOAR session registration must be completed ONLINE. SOAR staff cannot accept payment information (such as electronic check information or credit or debit card numbers) over the phone or by email.