Frequently Used Resources
For more information on any of the follow topics see Class Scheduling Building.
- Argos Exception Reports
- Standard Start Time
- Minimum Number of Minutes in Class Large Classroom Scheduling Instructions
- Class Schedule Building Deadlines
- Schedule Proofing
- Final Exam Dates & Times
- Multiple Meeting Pattern (MMP)
- Overrides for Room
- Final Exam Guidelines
Final exam information for Departments regarding the way finals will be scheduled.
- Non-standard Permission Form
The Non-Standard Permission Form is for classes that do not follow the standard meeting day/time pattern that is scheduled in a classroom.
- Who Do I Contact If.....
Contact information of Academic and Administrative Departments that could assist in questions about room issues or event scheduling.
- Key Things to Remember when Scheduling Courses
- Large Classroom Scheduling (Priority/Early Construction Period)
- Evening and Saturday Standard Times Information
- How to Request a Space
- Classroom Request Form - Department Use
- Conference Services