Bear Line Riding Tips and Rules
- Please remove backpacks before boarding the shuttles. Backpacks should be carried and not worn while riding the shuttles.
- The shuttles stop at locations designed by Bear Line shuttle stop signs. Please wait at the stop for the shuttle to arrive. Allow passengers to move out of the way before you board.
- All shuttles are equipped with special life devices to allow persons in wheel chairs full use of the Bear Line.
- Your safety is important. Watch your step when boarding and leaving the shuttles. Use the handrails when walking or standing in the shuttles. Keep hands and arms inside the shuttles at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on the Bear Line.
- Food and drink may not be consumed on the shuttles. To avoid inconveniencing other passengers, food and drink must be in closed containers.