To Park in a University Parking Lot, You Must
Op9.07-1 To Park in a University Parking Lot, You Must
- Register the vehicle(s) you will be driving with the Parking Administration Office, Transit Operations Center, 700 E. Elm. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Telephone number is 417-836-4825.
- Purchase and always display a current University parking permit. Park in the designated parking lot matching your permit color and/or number. Based upon your current permit, you may be able to park in other areas per instructions in the "Permit Types" section of this brochure.
- Park in accordance with prescribed times for your parking permit as defined in "Permit Types".
- Remember: Weekday parking is allowed for valid parking permit holders. Park in accordance with prescribed times for your parking permit as defined in "Permit Types." Please note the following exceptions:
- Lots 5, 9A and 10A are reserved 24 hours per day for the respective permit holders only.
- Lot 6 is reserved 24 hours per day on weekdays for patients at Taylor Health and Wellness Center.
- All Service vehicles and University vehicle parking spaces are reserved 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Lot 19A is reserved for College of Business use only, 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Bear Park South parking is prohibited 2:00 a.m. thru 5:00 a.m. daily.
- Lot 28 parking is prohibited Monday through Friday 11pm-5am and closed all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Remember: Weekend parking is allowed without a parking permit in all parking lots 5:00 p.m. Friday through 7:00 a.m. Monday (except individually signed parking spaces and lots 5, 9A, and 10A). Lot 18 parking is prohibited 6:00 p.m. Friday thru 6:00 a.m. Monday.
- Refer to the section entitled "Parking Meters" for specific times on meters.
- Remember: Parking permits are not required and meters are not enforced on days that the University offices are closed, e.g., national holidays, etc. (NOTE: Parking lots and meters that are signed 24 hour enforcement will continue to be enforced.)