To park in a University lot, you must:
- Purchase and always display a current University parking permit.
- Register the vehicle(s) you will be driving with the Parking Administration Office, Transit Operations Center, 700 E. Elm.
Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Telephone number is 417-836-4825.
- Park in accordance with the lot that matches your permit color or lot number, and prescribed times for that which your parking permit, as defined in “Permit Types.” Based upon your current permit, you may be able to park in other areas per instruction in the “Permit Types” section of this guide.
- Park in accordance with prescribed times for your parking permit as defined in “Permit Types” or indicated on parking meter. Please note the following exceptions:
- All Service vehicles and University vehicle parking spaces are reserved 24-hours, 7-days a week, unless otherwise posted.
- Bear Park South parking is prohibited 3:00 a.m. thru 5:00 a.m. daily.
- Lot 28 parking is prohibited Monday through Friday 11:00 p.m. -5:00 a.m. and closed all day Saturday and Sunday.