Change of Student Information Form

This form is used to request changes to your:

  • name
  • birth date
  • marital status
  • parent/legal guardian/spouse name
  • citizenship status
  • social security number

Link to Change of Student Information Form.

Bring the completed form to Office of the Registrar, Carrington Hall, room 320 or fax to 417-836-6334 or mail to Missouri State University, Office of the Registrar, 901 S. National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897.

You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.