You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.
- Read about the new Waitlisting registration feature effective with Summer and Fall 2015 registration. View the new YouTube video on waitlisting.
- Watch our YouTube video for Class Schedule Builders on how to avoid common Schedule Building errors.
- Spring 2017 Class Schedule Building Deadlines
- Summer and Fall 2016 Class Schedule Building Deadlines
- Proofing Dashboard
- Entire Banner Schedule Building Guide (last updated 3/6/2014)
- Schedule Building Video (Step-by-step guide to building a basic section of a course. 15 seconds between each animation; you can pause, rewind, and fast-forward.)
- Cross List Classes Video (15 seconds between each animation; you can pause, rewind, and fast-forward)
- ARGOS Course Masterlist Reports (Bear Intelligence website)
- New - Tips and Tricks
Selected sections of the schedule building guide
- Blended vs Online (how to set up lecture/lab sections when one or more (but not all) sections are taught online)
- Campus Codes and How They Impact Fees
- Cross Listed and Linked Classes
- Instructional Methods Definitions
- Proofing Your Schedule
- Reserved Seats
- Schedule Building FAQs
- Section Times (standard start times and minimum number of minutes required)
- Semester Roll Information (which fields roll and which do not roll forward)
- Service Learning (how to set up sections and assign degree attribute codes)
- Special Programs (how to build classes for China sections, EMBA sections, and EMHA sections)
- Standardized Evening and Saturday Meeting Times (approved by Academic Leadership council 1/1/12)