Hospitality and Restaurant Administration
Hospitality and Restaurant Administration (Comprehensive) (BS)
Complete one of the following options (9 hours):
Electives to bring total number of hours to 125. Students are encouraged to use these hours to complete more than one track and to take HRA electives.
General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements - see General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements section of catalog
Hospitality and Restaurant Administration (BAS)
- General Education Requirements - see General Education Program and Requirements section of catalog
- Major Requirements
- Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science degree from an accredited institution. Contact the department for details.
- HRA 210(3), 215(3), 218(3), 321(3)
- Related Requirements: ACC 201(3); MKT 150(3)
- Core Courses: HRA 310(3), 354(3), 428(3), 490(3), 499(6)
- Major Electives: 12 hours of upper division HRA electives
- Seven additional hours of advisor approved upper division electives to bring total upper division hours to 40.
- General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements - see General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements section of catalog