Hospitality Leadership (Comprehensive) (BS)
Bachelor of Science
Complete one of the following options (9 hours):
Electives to bring total number of hours to 125. Students are encouraged to use these hours to complete more than one track and to take HSP electives.
Hospitality Leadership (BAS)
Bachelor of Applied Science
- General Education Program and Requirements
- Major Requirements
- Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science degree from an accredited institution. Contact the department for details.
- HSP 210(3), 215(3), 218(3), 321(3)
- Related Requirements: ACC 201(3); MKT 150(3)
- Core Courses: HSP 310(3), 354(3), 428(3), 490(3), 499(6)
- Major Electives: 12 hours of upper division HSP electives
- Public Affairs Capstone Experience will be fulfilled by completion of HSP 490(3) and 499(6).
- Seven additional hours of advisor approved upper division electives to bring total upper division hours to 40.
- General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements