Art and Design (Non-Comprehensive)
Bachelor of Arts
Complete the Foundations courses (ART 100, 101, 115, 215).
- General Education Requirements - see General Education Program and Requirements section of catalog
- Major Requirements (36 hours)
- Foundations Courses (12 hours): ART 100(3), 101(3), 115(3), 215(3)
- Art History (9 hours): ART 271(3) or 272(3); and 6 hours of art history electives
- Studio Emphasis: a minimum of 6 hours in one of the following studio areas: ceramics, digital imaging, metals/jewelry, painting, photography, printmaking, or sculpture
- Art and Design Electives: additional courses in art history, design, or studio, chosen with approval of advisor, bringing the total number of hours in Art and Design to no fewer than 36. ART 200 cannot be used to satisfy this requirement.
- Minor Required (or second major)
- Specific Requirements for Bachelor of Arts Degree - see Specific Bachelor of Arts Degree Requirements section of catalog
- General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements - see General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements section of catalog