Art and Design
Art and Design (Non-Comprehensive)
Bachelor of Arts
- General Education Program and Requirements
- Major Requirements (42 hours)
- Foundations (12 hours): ART 100(3), 101(3), 110(3), 115(3)
- Art History (9 hours): ART 271(3) or 272(3); ART 273(3) or 274(3); and 3 hours of art history electives, chosen with approval of advisor.
- Studio Emphasis: a minimum of 9 hours, chosen with approval of advisor, in one of the following studio areas: ceramics, digital arts, drawing, metals/jewelry, painting, photography, printmaking, or sculpture.
- Public Affairs Capstone Experience Requirement: ART 492(3).
- Art and Design Electives: additional courses in art history, design, or studio, chosen with approval of advisor, bringing the total number of hours in Art and Design to no fewer than 42. ART 200 cannot be used to satisfy this requirement.
- Minor Required (or second major)
- Specific Bachelor of Arts Degree Requirements
- General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements