Students shall verify that their addresses are correct at the time of registration either online or by reporting address changes to the Office of the Registrar.
The local address is generally used to contact students when classes are in session. The permanent address is used on billings, refunds and other items sent while classes may not be in session. The local and permanent address may be the same. Students are required to have a street address/PO Box number, city, state, and ZIP on the local and permanent addresses.
Change of a permanent address does not affect a student’s residency status for fee purposes. If a change of residency is appropriate, the proper forms must be completed in the Office of Admissions, Carrington Hall 204.
- Bring form to the Office of the Registrar, Carrington Hall Room 320. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; or
- Fax to 417-836-6334; or
- Mail to Office of the Registrar, Missouri State University, 901 S. National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897; or
- Email scanned form to Registrar@MissouriState.edu from your Missouri State email account
- Bring form to the Office of Human Resources, Carrington Hall 118; or
- Fax to 417-836-6789; or
- Email scanned form to HumanResources@missouristate.edu