General Information includes Academic Calendar; Academic Department Directory; Course Description/Course Numbering System; Course Number Changes for Fall 2011; Detailed Costs and Fees; Key Terms; Mission and Community Principles; University Heritage; Governance; Missouri State University System; Centers for Research and Service; Accreditations and Approvals; Admissions, Costs and Fees, Financial Aid, Housing; and Student Resources and Services.
University Regulations and Degree Programs and Requirement includes Academic Policies; General Education Program and Requirements; General Baccalaureate Degree Policies and Requirements; Majors and Minors Available; Teacher Certification, Teacher Education Program, and Secondary Education Requirements; University Certificates; Accelerated Masters Programs, Cooperative Program in Engineering; Off-Campus Programs; Personalized Minors; Pre-Professional Programs; and Study Away Programs.
- Agriculture, William H. Darr School of
- College of Arts and Letters includes Art and Design; Communication; English; Linguistics Program; Media, Journalism & Film; Modern and Classical Languages; Music; Theatre and Dance.
- College of Business Administration includes Accountancy; Computer Information Systems; Fashion and Interior Design; Finance and General Business; Management; Marketing; Technology and Construction Management.
2011-12 Undergraduate Catalog (PDF Format)
College of Education includes Childhood Education and Family Studies; Counseling, Leadership and Special Education; Greenwood Laboratory School; Reading, Foundations and Technology.
- College of Health and Human Services includes Biomedical Sciences; Communication Sciences and Disorders; Health, Physical Education and Recreation; Nursing; Physical Therapy; Physician Assistant Studies; Psychology; Public Health Program; Social Work; Sports Medicine and Athletic Training.
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs includes Area Studies Programs; Criminology and Criminal Justice; Defense and Strategic Studies; Economics; History; Military Science; Philosophy; Political Science; Religious Studies; Sociology and Anthropology.
College of Natural and Applied Science includes Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science; Geography, Geology and Planning; Hospitality and Restaurant Administration; Mathematics; Physics, Astronomy and Materials Science.
Additional Academic Units includes Global Studies Program; Honors College; Interdisciplinary Studies; Library Science; Missouri State Outreach.
You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.