Find your fit at the FRC
- Mix up your Monday. Remember to buy a $2 pass for BearFit's Glow Cycling tonight!November 24 at 11:49 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Be sure to stop by the FRC today for the Wise & Well Health Fair! Happening how until 4PM! Tons of free demos and give-a-ways! Learn how to stay healthy from local vendors of all kinds!November 18 at 12:05 p.m. • Campus Recreation Facebook
- As temperatures begin to drop it’s important to keep your health in check. Learn how at the Wise & Well Health Fair in the FRC Nov. 18 from 11am-4pm. Come enjoy various vendors and win some PRIZES!November 14 at 11:25 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Don't miss out on an opportunity to expand your group exercise knowledge! Sign up for one of our BearFit instructor workshops to learn more about group exercise and improve your instructor skills.November 6 at 9:49 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- BearFit Classes - Fitness - Missouri State UniversityNovember 4 at 12:54 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation FacebookPlans this afternoon? Don't lay around just because it's a rainy day! Get up and get moving with a BearFit class -- [ visit link ]Fall 2014 BearFit Class Schedule BearFit Fall 2014 Class Schedule Plain Text BEARFIT CLASS DESCRIPTIONS CLASS NAME CLASS DESCRIPTION 20/20 A full workout in less than an hour! This class provides 20 minutes of cardio followed by 20 minutes of toning that will have you in shape in no time. Ab Atta…
- Only a few days left to attend the winter break of a lifetime! Registration for the 48th annual ski trip to Steamboat Springs, CO ends this Friday! Sign up now to secure your spot!November 3 at 2:10 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Love the climb? Come to the FRC Climbing Wall tonight to trick or treat your way to the top of the wall! The Creepy Crawly Costume Candy Climb will be from 4-10PM.October 29 at 9:38 a.m. • 1 comment • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Don't forget to sign up for the #AllieStrong Dodgeball Tournament this Sunday (10/26) in Hammons Student Center at 2PM! 5 person teams, $5/person. Pick up a registration form at the front desk of the FRC!October 22 at 12:36 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
The Campus Recreation department fosters an inclusive community, promotes physical activity, provides wellness opportunities, and enriches the university learning experience.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Foster Recreation Center
Fall 2014 hours:
Mondays through Thursday
6 a.m.-11 p.m.
6 a.m.-9 p.m.
9 a.m.-9 p.m.
9 a.m.-9 p.m.