Find your fit at the FRC
- Try this treat with a twist!
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup plus 1/2 cup almond milk, divided
1 banana, cut into chunks
1/4 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
1-1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon espresso powder
1 cup ice
1. In small bowl or jar, stir together oats ...2 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Our night is coming to a close but we don't want to see SOAR go! This session was a great ending to SOAR and we hope to see you all back in the FRC when the fall semester starts! Thanks for all the summer nights SOAR!July 21 at 9:25 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Start your day off right!July 21 at 10:31 a.m. • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- SOAR has really brought their A-Game tonight! Before heading out, make sure to check out some info on the table right next to the front doors for some things you might not know we offer!July 16 at 8:55 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Avocados are super food so try this avocado inspired caprese salad!
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Fresh mozzarella, chopped
Chicken breasts, chopped (I used garlic salt & pepper-seasoned, sautéed chicken breasts)
Fresh torn basil
1. Top ...July 16 at 4:50 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Did you get your workout in this week? Come to Power Kick on Wednesday from 12:10 - 12:50. It's only $2 per class!July 15 at 3:05 p.m. • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Brighten your day with this sunshine smoothie!July 14 at 2:05 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Even the wildest dreams have to start somewhere! Make it happen today!July 10 at 2:02 p.m. • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- SOAR has been a blast tonight! This session has set some high expectations for all those to come! Before you guys call it a night check out some info you might not know we offer on the table right next to the front doors!July 9 at 9:25 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
The programs and activities administered by Campus Recreation promote health and wellness for Missouri State students and employees. Campus Recreation helps the campus community build lifelong fitness habits, try new things and have fun.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Foster Recreation Center
Mondays through Friday
6 a.m.-8 p.m.
9 a.m.-5 p.m.