Wellness classes provide fun, group settings for learning new exercises and relaxing with friends. These classes typically occur in five-week sessions.
Campus Recreation does not give refunds after the registration deadline has passed.
NOTE: Full-time faculty and staff may use Non-Credit Fee Waiver
Power yoga, primarily based on Hatha Yoga, covers traditional sports stretching, some Pilates mat exercises and sun salutations, a power/flow movement. This class is easy enough for the beginner but challenging for those more advanced.
- Day and time: Tuesdays, 12:00-12:50 p.m.
- Fee: Per person per session
- Member: $35
- Non-Member: $45
- Location: FRC, Studio C
- Instructor: Kirsten
- Session I: May 27-June 24; Register by May 23
- Session II: July 1-July 29; Register by June 27
- Note: Please bring your own yoga mat. Please wear comfortable clothing.