Free daily use equipment
Bring your BearPass Card or FRC Membership card to the Welcome Desk to check out any of the following items for free:
- Badminton racquets and birdies
- Basketballs, men’s and women’s
- Indoor soccer balls
- Jump ropes, speed and weighted
- Pickleball paddles and balls
- Pickleball set
- Table tennis paddles and balls
- Weight belts and dip belts
Any items not returned 15 minutes prior to the FRC closing will be charged a late fee. Any items lost, stolen or damaged will be charged a replacement fee.
Drop-In use and reservations
Drop-in use of the multi-purpose studios is available when no other activity or BearFit class is taking place. Reservations for these studios can only be made the day of desired use in one-hour time blocks per person. Please stop by the Welcome Desk or call Campus Recreation at 417-836-5334 for availability.
Reservations for the FRC will be processed with the following priorities:
- FRC programs—intramural sports, fitness, wellness, outdoor clinics, etc.
- Open recreation and drop-in use by FRC members
- Other University activities, including sports camps
- Groups outside the University.