The Resources area of the Provost web site is newly organized to aid faculty and staff with the information, policies, forms, and calendars needed to support faculty hiring, development, instruction, and research.
- The Awards and Recognition includes awards that recognizes faculty contributions to their field of study, the campus community and outside of the campus community.
- Policies and Procedures contains Instruction policies, Compensation and Evaluation, and Records and Responsibilities.
- The Tenure and Promotion section includes Guidelines, Calendars, Procedures, Applications, and Forms.
- Handbooks and Manuals is where to find the Faculty Handbook, Committee Handbook, Department Head Manual
- PowerPoint Templates is where you can download MSU PowerPoint Templates
- Faculty Governance has information about the Faculty Senate and the Graduate Council
- Post-Retirement Job Appointment is where the Post-Retirement template can be downloaded
- Master Calendar includes dates important for both faculty and administrators
- Academic Facilities features information about facilities in each of the colleges