- Field education
- Field instruction and supervision
- Social work value and ethics
- International social work
- Conducted or participated in studies on student learning during field practicum, field instruction, the impact of field placement on student professional development, and the lives of children affected by HIV/AIDS
- Worked with/for vulnerable children and families as a project office and project manager at an international organization.
Future Goals and Aspirations
- To be useful to students and better support students learning and growth
- To continue research on students learning and development, especially professional value and identity development
Life Outside the University
I like to explore new things through visiting/travel, reading, and conversation. I was born in Sichuan, China, and love all kinds of spicy food. I have a family here in USA and a big family in China and it is always wonderful to spend time together with my big family.
Return to Meet New Faculty home page