- Parks, recreation and sports adminstration
- Facility and event development and management
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Co-Author - School - Parks, A Case Study of Best Practices.
- Co-Author - United We Play, Partnership Best Practices for Play and Recreation
- Contributing Writer - Management of Park and Recreation Agencies - CAPRA/NRPA (2005, 2nd Edition)
- Springfield-Greene County Parks Board - Retired Director of Parks - managed 102 parks, 40 facilities including a nationally known Zoo, Botanical Center, trail system and various multi-million dollar sports facilities. The park system is a National Recreation and Park Association accredited and Gold Medal Award recipient.
- National Recreation and Park Association - Board of Directors
- Past President of Missouri Parks and Recreation Association
- Board of Directors - Past President of United States Olympic Commitee - Worked 2012 London Summer Olympics for TEAM USA and other USOC/CODP events
- United States Tennis Association/US OPEN Tennis Championships - Past Board of Directors Retired General Manager of the professional tennis franchise - World TeamTennis - Springfield Lasers
- College and High School Sports Official - 30 years International and National Guest Speaker - at various univerities, conferences, and leadership trainings.
- Traveling the world
- Working out
Future Goals and Aspirations
- As a Past President of National Recreation and Parks Association and Missouri Parks and Recreation Association - continue to focus on the development of network contacts and opportunities for MSU students in the business of Parks, Recreation, Sports and Facility management.
- Continue to be an active member of the "Top 125" American Academcy of Parks Administrators/Educators in America. -Continue To being involved in various campus and community projects.