- P-12 Professional Development
- Improving the quality and quantity of teachers and administrators
- Increasing student success and the effectiveness of school districts
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Effectively Transitioning to a New Superintendent Position, MoASBO Journal, Volume 57, No. 4, March/April, 2010.
- Speaking with Confidence - Taking the fear out of Public Speaking, presentation for the annual MSBA Conference, 2015.
- High School Speech and Debate teacher for 15 years
- Assistant Superintendent for 9 years
- Superintendent for 7 years
- Golf, fishing, hunting, various sports
- Reading, drawing, painting
- Wpending time with my family
- Remodeling houses
Future Goals and Aspirations
- Help school districts improve through high quality professional development
- Equip school leaders to be effective in leading schools and school districts
- Make a positive difference in the lives of those I connect with
Life Outside of the University
Relationships are important to me, so I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, pursuing my hobbies and living a moral and ethical life based on the teachings in the Bible.
Return to Meet New Faculty home page