School of Accountancy
- Individual/Business taxation
- Construction accounting
- Business valuation/mergers and acquisitions
- Litigation support/expert witness
- Risk management and regulatory compliance
- 2012–2016 Crowder College, Neosho, MO, Project Manager/Grant Coordinator/Adjunct Instructor
- 2006–2012 USA Tank Storage Systems and affiliates, Seneca, MO, President
- 2002–2008 Slinkard Associates, LLC, Pineville, MO, CPA/Member
- 1999–2005 Escapes, Inc./Cooper Communities, Inc., Rogers, AR, Director of Operations—Analysis and Planning
- 1997–1999 Kirkpatrick, Phillips & Miller, Springfield, MO, Senior Accountant
Future Goals and Aspirations
Pursue terminal degree in Business/Accounting field.
Life Outside the University
Married for 17 years and have one daughter. Operate a small cattle ranch, principal in light manufacturing company, and provide small business consulting.