- Marketing strategy
- Business to business marketing
- Sales management
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Skiba, Jenifer, Amit Saini, and Scott B. Friend (2016), “The Effect of Managerial Cost Prioritization on Sales Force Turnover,” accepted at the Journal of Business Research.
- Skiba, Jenifer, Amit Saini, and Scott B. Friend (2015), “Antecedents and Consequences of Cost Mindfulness: Implications for Sales Team Morale,” Robert Mittelstaedt Doctoral Symposium, Lincoln, NE.
- Skiba, Jenifer and Les Carlson (2015), “A Definition and Typology of Covert Marketing,” 2015 AMA Winter Marketing Educators’ Conference Proceedings, San Antonio, TX, (Published in Abstract).
- Skiba, Jenifer and Xin Zhao (2015), “Decline of a Consumption Community: The Biggest Loser Club (BLC),” 2015 AMA Winter Marketing Educators’ Conference Proceedings, San Antonio, TX, (Poster Presentation).
- Skiba, Jenifer, and Ravi Sohi (2014), “Attachment Style Influence on Marketing Relationships,” 2014 AMA Winter Marketing Educators’ Conference Proceedings, Orlando, FL.
- Accountant, New Life Victory Church, Kalamazoo, MI
- Clinical Data Manager and Corporate Accountant, Borgess Medical Center, Kalamazoo, MI
- Senior Accountant, Ampro Industries, Bradley, MI
- Avid watcher of sports
- Hiking, walking, running, outdoor activities
Life Outside the University
When I'm not in my office or in the classroom, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading, walking / hiking, and watching sports.