- Financial macroeconomics
- Input-output models of production
- Uncertainty and expectations in economics
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Publication: "Shackle's Potential Surprise Function and the Formation of Expectations in a Monetary Economy" in the Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
- Awards: The "G.L.S Shackle Studentship" at Cambridge University (St. Edmund's College)
- Undergraduate degree with Merit Mention National University - Colombia
GTA University of Missouri-Kansas City Founder and Research Director at Kaleidoscope Economic Research Postobon, Franchiser of Pepsi-Colombia
- Play piano and guitar
- Play tennis and soccer
Future Goals and Aspirations
- Finish my Ph.D. in Economics.
- Publish two additional papers (two of the chapters of my dissertation).
- Obtain a tenure track position
Return to Meet New Faculty home page