- African politics
- International organizations
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- "Renovation While Rebuilding Muslim and Christian Women's Associations in Post-Conflict D.R. Congo" - Toyin Falola and Bridget Teboh, eds
- "The Power of Gender, the Gener of Power: Women's Labor, Rights and Responsibility in Africa" Africa World Press, 2012
- "The Muslim Minority of the Democratic Republic of Congo: From Historic Marginalization and Internal Division to Collective Action. Les Cahiers D' Etudes Africaines (journal), June 2012, #206-207
- "Muslim Public Schools in Post-Conflict D.R. Congo."
- Working paper "African Power and Politics Praramme" May 2012. http://www.institutions-africa.org
- Peace corps volunteer in Niger, West Africa 2(002–2004)
- Ph.D. student and instructor at the University of Florida (2005–2011)
Baton Rouge, LA
Future Goals and Aspirations
Return to the Democratic Republic of Congo in Summer 2012 to conduct further research for a book manuscript.
Life Outside of the University
Wonderful black cat name Fife