- Curriculum studies
- Higher education curriculum
- Dewey's theory of inquiry
- Organizational theory
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Articles in Teaching & Teacher Education, Journal of Educational Theory, Education Studies, IJLE, Planning & Change, etc.
- Four books: Red Light in the Ivory Tower, Professional Development Schools, Experiencing Dewey, Urban Education
- Elementary and middle school teaching and administration
- ISU, GSU, NKU, and WVU
- Leadership in international organizations
- Professor of curriculum
Oak Ridge, TN
- Home improvement
- Bargain shopping
Future Goals and Aspirations
Continue to serve in leadership at MSU. Write about curriculum and faculty development in higher education.
Life Outside the University
- Two girls. Involved in their schools.
- Involved in church
Return to Meet New Faculty home page