- Occupational Therapy
- Low Vision rehabilitation
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Presented at Missouri Rehabilitation Center Traumatic Brain Injury Conference, Spring 2012
- Occupational Therapist for 23 years
- Worked as a Rehabilitation Educator at Cox Health for 3 years as well
- Spending time with family
- Attending performing arts performances.
Future Goals and Aspirations
Complete of my doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy through Creighton University.
Life Outside the University
I am married to my husband Greg and we have been blessed with two boys, Will (17) and Andrew (12).
Return to Meet New Faculty home page