- Technical and Professional writing
- Transnational education
- Police/legal writing
- STEAM initiatives
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Going Global: Transnational Perspectives on Globalization, Language and Education (Book Editor and Chapter Author)
- Learning Across Borders: Perspectives on International and Transnational Education (Book Co-Editor and Chapter Author)
- "Night Blind: The Places of Police Report Writing" College Communication and Composition Journal (author)
- "Teaching Technical Writing: Opportunities for International Collaboration" International Journal for Engineering Pedagogy (author)
- Exploring Engineering: Internal Combustion Engines a Childrens Book Series (Series Creator and Editor)
- Assistant Professor 2012–2016 Texas A&M at Qatar
- Graduate Teaching Assistant 2006–2012
- Technical Writing Program Coordinator 2008–2012 University of Arkansas
I love to travel, watch documentaries, and spend time with my family and friends.
Future Goals and Aspirations
Publish my manuscript on police report writing and continue research on police training. In addition, I hope to incorporate/develop more undergraduate research opportunities for my students.
Life Outside the University
My husband, son, and rescued greyhound keep me very busy!