Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Choi, Sunhee, Friske, Wesley, Lee, Sanglo, and James Wilcox (2014), “The Effects of Price Promotion Depth on New and Mature Products,” Journal of Brand Management, 21(3), 202-215.
- Davis, Donna and Wesley Friske (2013), “The Role of Public-Private Partnerships in Facilitating Cross-Border Logistics: A Case Study at the U.S./Canadian Border,” Journal of Business Logistics, 34(4), 347-359.
- Racherla, Pradeep and Wesley Friske (2012), “Perceived ‘Usefulness of Online Consumer Reviews: An Exploratory Investigation across Three Services Categories,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 11(6), 548-55.
- Instructor: Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business, Department of Marketing
- Instructor: West Texas A&M University, College of Business, Department of Management, Marketing, and General Business
Life Outside the University
When I'm not in my office or in the classroom, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my wife, Joanna. Our favorite activities include fly fishing (for bass and trout) and skiing.
Return to Meet New Faculty home page