- Making art
- Conducting research that deals with diversity
- Teaching art education/studio course
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Selected National Solo Exhibitions: 2014
- “Signs and Wonders” Morrison Gallery, Duluth Art Institute, MN (Two person exhibition) 2008
- “The Meeting Point: Part III” South Dakota Art Museum, SD. 2007
- “Nudes and Landscapes,” Avenue 9 Gallery, Chico, CA. 2006
- “The Meeting Point: Part II,” Washington Pavilion, SD 2005
Plus many other accomplishments
Teaching art education courses as well as foundation studio courses at University of Minnesota, Duluth, MN
Listening to various kinds of music, biking with my daughter, running, watching sci-fi movies
Future Goals and Aspirations
To excel in what I do as an artist and art educator.
Life Outside the University
I love spending time with my family. Traveling domestically or internationally is one of my favorite things to do in life.