PCARD DOCUMENTATION QUICK REFERENCE SHEET
- Signs the transaction log verifying that it is complete and correct.
- Submits the signed transaction log together with the original receipts to the coordinator.
- Reviews the documentation and reconciles the transaction log with the statement.
- Signs BOTH the statement and the transaction log, acknowledging that the two documents have been reconciled.
- Submits the signed statement to the approver for his/her signature.
- After the approver has signed the statement, submits a copy of the transaction log and the statement to Deanne in Carrington 113 by the 15th of each month.
- For any grant‐related purchases, also submits a copy of the receipts.
- If possible e‐mail to BethHale@MissouriState.edu a scanned copy of the grant‐related receipts.
- Otherwise, submit along with the statement and log a paper copy on white paper of all grant‐related receipts. Also attach a one‐page cover sheet on green paper to flag the documentation as grant related.
- Properly files all original documents and receipts.
- Signs the reconciled statement acknowledging approval of the purchases on the statement.
- If the cardholder is also the coordinator, he/she needs to sign BOTH the log and the statement, acknowledging that the two documents have been reconciled.
- In this case, the approver then would need to sign BOTH the log and the statement.
*This quick reference sheet is designed to provide simplified instructions. It is not intended to change/replace/usurp any
information in the approved Procurement Card Manual located at http://www.missouristate.edu/assets/Procurement/PCard_‐
Please refer to the Procurement Card Manual for complete documentation procedures.