All transactions need to be allocated to the four fields listed below using the P-Card IntelliLink System:
- Signs the transaction log verifying that it is complete and correct.
- Submits the signed transaction log together with the original receipts to the coordinator.
- Reviews the documentation and reconciles the transaction log with the statement.
- Signs BOTH the statement and the transaction log, acknowledging that the two documents have been reconciled.
- Submits the signed statement to the approver for his/her signature.
- After the approver has signed the statement, submits a copy of the transaction log and the statement to Beth Hale in Carrington 424 by the 15th of each month.
- Properly files all original documents and receipts.
Grant P-Card Purchases
In an effort to support the University’s sustainability goals by decreasing production of waste materials and to make better use of the University’s limited resources, we are making a change in the documentation procedure for those using the P-Card for grant-related purchases. Effective immediately, please note the following changes:
- Please submit to Carrington 424 on white paper the properly signed statement and log.
- Scan and e-mail in PDF format or in a Word document the signed statement, signed log, and receipt copies and e-mail to BethHale@MissouriState.edu
- If there is no access for scanning into PDF or Word format, submit the signed statement, signed log, and receipt copies on white paper with a green cover sheet.
Signs the reconciled statement acknowledging approval of the purchases on the statement.
If the cardholder is also the coordinator, he/she needs to sign BOTH the log and the statement, acknowledging that the two documents have been reconciled.
In this case, the approver then would need to sign BOTH the log and the statement.
NOTE: Do not sent original recipets for any transaction.
For West Plains P-Card holders: You will need to send the original reciepts to the West Plains Business Office.