Advisor-Approved Program of Study
The student’s Advisor-Approved Program of Study is a form listing all courses that will be used to fulfill degree requirements. A student may submit an Advisor-Approved Program of Study at any time after having been admitted to graduate study in a degree program; however, it should be submitted to the Graduate College before 14 hours have been completed.
- Program of Study forms are available online at graduate.missouristate.edu (under Forms).
- It is essential that students meet with their advisor before completing the Advisor-Approved Program of Study.
- Once the advisor has signed the Advisor-Approved Program of Study to show approval, it should be submitted to the Graduate College.
- The student will receive a copy of the approved Program of Study from the Graduate College.
- Changes to the Program of Study may be made by completing a Change of Advisor-Approved Program of Study form which can be obtained in the Graduate College or online at graduate.missouristate.edu (under Forms).
- Grades of "C-" and below will not be applied to a student’s Program of Study.
- At least one-half of the minimum semester hours must be in courses with no undergraduate parallel course.
- Courses taken for undergraduate credit may not be used on the Program of Study for a master’s, specialist, or doctoral degree