Missouri State University will achieve and maintain compliance with:
- Applicable governmental regulations
- Mandatory industry standards as required for business processes
- Internal information security policies
Reason or Purpose for Policy
Compliance relates to, and is integrated with, each component of Missouri State University’s overall Information Security Policy. Achieving compliance involves understanding and applying regulatory and business requirements, adhering to internal information security policies, managing risks associated with the protection of the University’s information, and documenting all activities to show evidence of compliance.
Entities Affected by this Policy
All entities contained in or under the direction of the Missouri State University system.
Line of Authority
- Responsible Administrator and Office: Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Contact Person in that Office: Information Security Officer (ISO)