Photographic Services serves the University community by providing photographic processes that meet the needs of our clients.
To become a student staffer you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled at Missouri State for six or more credit hours for the semester you plan to work.
- Have a GPA that meets the requirements for the Student Employment Office (located in Blair-Shannon Hall).
- Have all I-9 and W-4 forms filled out at this Office (Photographic Services).
- Submit a portfolio of your most recent works to Photographic Services at 300 S. Jefferson, Room 504, Springfield, MO 65804, Attn. Bob Linder, Director.
- Be approved to work by both the Student Employment Office and the Director of Photographic Services.