The three-year graduation plan was created to demonstrate that it is possible for you to graduate in six regular and three summer semesters with a degree in philosophy. However, a three-year graduation plan is not designed for every student, and it assumes:
- The student will take 18 hours each regular semester and six hours each summer.
- The student does not require any remedial coursework.
- The student does not fail any classes.
- The student does not change either the major or minor.
- The student is willing to take classes each summer.
Also, a three-year graduation plan does not take into account dual credit or transfer credit that you may bring with you upon admission to the University.