Alumni and Friends
Continue the connection
We value our alumni! We want to hear about your personal and professional accomplishments because your success is our success. Also, alumni are a great resource for teaching and internship experiences, helping the next generation of our students. Please contact the philosophy department office (contact information web page) with updates about your personal and professional achievements so we can celebrate with you.
Once a Bear, always a Bear
Stay in touch with your alma mater through the MSU Alumni Association. Your involvement may reap a number of benefits, including:
- Maintaining lifelong friendships.
- Connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations.
- Continuing your favorite traditions.
- Being informed. Receiving the most up-to-date information about what’s happening on campus.
- Celebrating all things maroon and white – have fun!
- Giving back to the University community in a way that fits you.
- Impacting the future of Missouri State.
- Sharing your story.
- Adding value to your degree. Learning what’s new in your academic field.
- Leaving your mark. Defining your legacy.
Attend alumni events
Alumni events are held in cities throughout the United States. These events are great opportunities for you to network, establish new relationships and reconnect with old friends in your area. See the upcoming events to find an event in an area near you.
Giving to philosophy
Alumni donors can demonstrate their desire to continue improving the quality of education in the philosophy program at Missouri State by giving a private contribution. Your gift – no matter its size – supports philosophy programs, funds scholarships, improves facilities and provides for faculty development and research.