The Academic Insights Management (AIM) Dashboard is a source of information for review and evaluation of departmental activity at Missouri State University. Information contained within the dashboard has been developed with the purpose of assisting administrators in planning and managing the scope and direction of university departments.
AIM Dashboard information includes:
- Student credit hour production by course level, instructional format and faculty classification.
- Student headcount and degrees conferred by college/department of major.
- Number of sections and average section size by course level and faculty classification.
- Measures of student success such as first fall to second fall retention and learning outcomes such as select assessment scores.
- Measures of faculty scholarship such as peer reviewed scholarly activities and grant activity.
Note about accessing the dashboard:
It must be accessed with Internet Explorer - it does not work with Firefox, Safari, or other web browsers
Off campus users must access it through a VPN connection
Academic Insights Management (AIM) Dashboard