Sharing community from a distance
You are able to complete the BSN-C degree online by taking most, if not all, of your general education courses at a college in your area. Clinical experiences can be conveniently completed in your community. The distance learning BSN-C program may take up to two academic years to complete depending on how many general education courses you are able to transfer to Missouri State.
- Faculty work to guide you through the program, course objectives and introduce you to different areas of nursing.
- Professionals within the community will help you learn about your specific area of interest.
- Advisement is available to you via telephone, email, fax or by appointment on campus to help you stay on track to graduate.
- You will have the opportunity to enhance your educational experience by speaking with students and faculty in electronic classroom chat rooms.
- Through distance courses and communication with health care professionals throughout the region you will learn about the different health care needs communities are facing.
- As a distance learning student you will be given full access to student services available to students who attend classes on campus.