Sharing community from a distance
If you are a licensed RN, you are able to complete the BSN-C degree online. You may take most, if not all, of your general education courses at a college in your area, or you may take them online from Missouri State. All Nursing classwork for the BSN-C is online. Clinical experiences can be conveniently completed in your community. The BSN-C program length is flexible. It depends on how many general education courses you are able to transfer to Missouri State and how much time you are able to devote to school work.
Is Online Learning for you? This link will give you some help deciding.
As a distance learning student you will be given full access to student services available to students who attend classes on campus.
- Faculty work to guide you through the program, course objectives and introduce you to different areas of nursing.
- Professionals within the community will help you learn about your specific community interests.
- Advisement is available to you via telephone, email, fax or by appointment on campus to help you stay on track to graduate.
- You will have the opportunity to enhance your educational experience by speaking with students and faculty in electronic classroom chat rooms.
- Through distance courses and communication with health care professionals throughout the region you will learn about the different health care needs communities are facing.
- Full list of application and admission requirements available here